Thursday, March 31, 2005

Telstra Launches Global VoIP Solution

News Release: Telstra Incorporated, a leading global provider of advanced communications services to multinational corporations, announced today the availability of T-VoIP, its global VoIP offering. T-VoIP provides multinational corporations with a quality solution to control, manage and reduce global telecommunications costs.
"T-VoIP is based on Telstra’s global IP VPN platform that is backed by our service level agreements (SLAs), delivering highly reliable, integrated IP packetized voice service," said Dan Kerth, President and COO, Telstra Incorporated. "Companies can combine voice and data traffic to maximize their return on investment and through lower off-net rates, reduce the cost once associated with sending on-net and off-net voice traffic over a public switched network."

Through the use of T-VOIP, companies are able to interconnect geographically dispersed PBXs over a "virtual private network", thus avoiding the high price of international toll calls between office locations. Companies with small branch offices up to very large sites can be supported with access speeds ranging from 128 Kbps through 155 Mbps. In a converged scenario, voice and data traffic share the same local access loop, reducing the number of access loops required to obtain services.

"T-VoIP has the ability to simplify a company’s network and streamline costs associated with voice and data," said Ilissa Miller, Product Marketing Manager."A monthly rate for the on-net calling plan provides customers with virtually unlimited intra-company calls. In addition, off-net is provided at a flat rate per termination country, independent of the country of origin."

To help companies realize the benefits of converged voice and data provided by T-VoIP Telstra is offering companies a free analysis of their networking needs to determine if a global IP voice VPN is right for them and if they are among the majority of companies who can save up to 40% by combining global voice and data service using T-VoIP.

20 Comments:

Blogger Loan Master Site.com said...

I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates. I have a internet access numbers, website. If you would like to know more about internet access numbers, stop by and check it out when you can. Thank you.

6:11 AM  
Blogger karl said...

Hi there Vic. I was searching for the latest information on get mortgage leads and somehow, which I don't understand, found your site. Although Telstra Launches Global VoIP Solution wasn't what I was interested in, I'm sure glad I found your site. I'll keep on looking for get mortgage leads but I just had to comment on how much I enjoyed reading the comments here. get mortgage leads I bookmarked your site.

3:09 AM  
Blogger karl said...

Hi Vic, Telstra Launches Global VoIP Solution , was Not what I was searching for, which is telemarketing services. but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back http://www.lowcosttraffic.com/mlm-telerecruiter.html

1:18 AM  
Blogger karl said...

Hi, Vic, I was surfing and searching for some info on autodialers and noticed your site. Your this post though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my autodialers search but, I am glad to stop by and view your interesting viewpoints! Keep up the great blogging.http://www.lowcosttraffic.com/mlm-telerecruiter.html

9:07 PM  
Blogger Loan Master Site.com said...

Just came accross your blog while browsing. I invite you to visit the:prepaid internet access website. Thanks.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Michael Trol said...

Vic, while researching for forex trading related information I have come accross your blog. Since your site is generally related to forex and forex brokers I thought you might find this forex brokers related site interesting. Check them out.

Kind regards.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Loan Master Site.com said...

This is pretty good. Keep up the good work. I have a local internet access, website. If you should ever need local internet access or information like that, then please feel free to visit!

7:04 PM  
Blogger karl said...

Hi, Vic, I liked your blog its my first time here! Your Telstra Launches Global VoIP Solution and comments were very interesting. If you are interested, go see my telemarketing although it relates more to Businesses who are tired of manually calling prospects and need low cost voice broadcasting. All the best to you!

4:01 AM  
Blogger karl said...

Hi there Vic. I was searching for the latest information on voice broadcasting and somehow, which I don't understand, found your site. Although Telstra Launches Global VoIP Solution wasn't what I was interested in, I'm sure glad I found your site. I'll keep on looking for voice broadcasting but I just had to comment on how much I enjoyed reading the comments here. voice broadcasting I bookmarked your site.

5:18 AM  
Blogger bloger3us said...

Can anyone let me know of reliable voip phone provider. What are the points that we have to be careful to choose a good voip phone? There is so much information out there that it is very difficult to know with whom to go. I would appreciate any hekp on this. Thank you and good luck with your blog.

7:52 PM  
Blogger bloger4us said...

For those of you that do not know what voip stands for here a definition:

Short for Voice over Internet Protocol, a category of hardware and software that enables people to use the Internet as the transmission medium for telephone calls by sending voice data in packets using IP rather than by traditional circuit transmissions of the PSTN. One advantage of VoIP is that the telephone calls over the Internet do not incur a surcharge beyond what the user is paying for Internet access, much in the same way that the user doesn't pay for sending individual e-mails over the Internet.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Tito Maury said...

Hi Vic, I found your blog while doing some research on europe content providers mobile phones. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about europe content providers mobile phones

4:59 PM  
Blogger Tito Maury said...

Tis the season! I was searching the web and found your entry Telstra Launches Global VoIP Solution I really like your site and found it worth time reading through the post. I am looking to publish a comprehensive site ranges many types of historical needlework. All those interested in this area will find this article of interest as it is written from many perspective. Please feel free to take a look at my blog at internet content providers and add any thing your want.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Loan Master Site.com said...

This is pretty good. Keep up the good work. I have a prepaid internet access, website. If you should ever need prepaid internet access or information like that, then please feel free to visit!

4:04 PM  
Blogger VOIP Provider said...

There is a huge explosion in the world of VOIP services. If you would like the latest information or get your VOIP ebook, feel free to visit.

11:15 AM  
Blogger VOIP Provider said...

There is a huge explosion in the world of VOIP phones. If you would like the latest information or get your VOIP ebook, feel free to visit.

5:49 PM  
Blogger VOIP Provider said...

There is a huge explosion in the world of Internet telephone. If you would like the latest information or get your VOIP ebook, feel free to visit.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Freddo said...

If your interested in setting up a limited liability company then please check out my llc formation in delaware site

1:26 PM  
Blogger Weight Loss Expert said...

There is a huge explosion in the world of VOIP services. If you would like the latest information or get your VOIP ebook, feel free to visit.

9:48 AM  
Blogger VOIP Provider said...

There is a huge explosion in the world of Internet Phone Service. If you would like the latest information or get your VOIP ebook, feel free to visit.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home