Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Search Engines and VoIP

'You may have heard some rumors about major search engines becoming interested in VoIP. But VoIP is a telephony technology; it has nothing to do with search, right? Well...yes and no. Keep reading to find out the connection, and why those who advertise with search engines should sit up and take notice of the potential behind this technological pairing.

Rumors run rampant in any field where a lot of money is at stake, and that’s as true in technology as it is elsewhere. Some of the latest rumors in the SEO field say that Google and several of the other top search engines (Yahoo and MSN in particular) are looking to get into voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP), a growing field that already boasts a respectable number of competitors. The first question that comes to mind is, do these rumors have any basis in fact? This is rapidly followed by the second question: why?'

Continue Reading Search Engines and VoIP: Why?

8 Comments:

Blogger billy said...

Well done on a nice Vic blog I was looking for information on voip phone and came across your Blog - not precisely what I was looking for related to voip phone but an interesting read all the same!

8:19 PM  
Blogger billy said...

Hi Vic
This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic voip . Please take a look.
Bill

1:26 AM  
Blogger Basiballi said...

Hi Vic, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited telephany
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Quickregister Link Exchange said...

Vic,

I saw your post
regarding webmaster .

You are welcome to place a link to
your blog or website on our high
traffic website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We have a specific category for webmaster .
Your listing will be indexed in the search
engines under webmaster . It will
also be a permanent link.

Thank you,

John,

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Ester said...

Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
relating to internet
However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!

6:04 AM  
Blogger bloger3us said...

Can anyone let me know of reliable voip canada provider. What are the points that we have to be careful to choose a good voip canada? There is so much information out there that it is very difficult to know with whom to go. I would appreciate any hekp on this. Thank you and good luck with your blog.

6:47 PM  
Blogger bloger6us said...

Could anyone tell me if voice over ip generally work best with a broadband or wireless Internet connection? Is internet telephony a good solution to replace the standard phones that we are used to have?

8:59 AM  
Blogger VOIP Provider said...

There is a huge explosion in the world of Internet Phone Service. If you would like the latest information or get your VOIP ebook, feel free to visit.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home