Tuesday, March 15, 2005

First Nations ISP to offer VoIP through Vonage Canada

'A broadband phone service company and an ISP targeting Canada’s Aboriginal communities have joined forces to deliver affordable Internet phone service to First Nations peoples who have traditionally had limited access to communications infrastructures.

Vonage Canada and Nations Sphere, an Aboriginal company based in Ohsweken, Six Nations of Grand River, Ont., have reached an agreement whereby the ISP will sell Vonage’s broadband phone service under the MetHawk Telenet brand. The deal means that Nations Sphere will be the first Aboriginal ISP to offer broadband Internet and Internet telephone service powered by Vonage’s voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology.'
Read more at First Nations ISP to offer VoIP through Vonage Canada

5 Comments:

Blogger 123bishop123 said...

Hi Vic, This First Nations ISP to offer VoIP through Vonage Canada post is certainly interesting (to say the least :-) I have been searching high and low for the latest information on Search Engine Optimization when I ended up here looking at your First Nations ISP to offer VoIP through Vonage Canada post. Although this isn't exactly what I am out looking for, it has certainly turned out to be well worth my time in visiting.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Broadband Guy said...

Wow, I am so glad I found your blog about Business DSL from SBC! I thought Business DSL from SBC wasn't available here until I read First Nations ISP to offer VoIP through Vonage Canada the whole way through! Thanks again Vic!

12:18 PM  
Blogger BlogCrazy said...

Hi Vic, I really like your blog First Nations ISP to offer VoIP through Vonage Canada, this post in particular really relates to my website about http://www.dsl-experts.com/. I'll check back when you have more post's I'll really be looking for more content about Verizon Yahoo! DSL tho. Laters.

8:24 AM  
Blogger VOIP Provider said...

There is a huge explosion in the world of Internet telephone. If you would like the latest information or get your VOIP ebook, feel free to visit.

7:44 PM  
Blogger VOIP Provider said...

There is a huge explosion in the world of VOIP services. If you would like the latest information or get your VOIP ebook, feel free to visit.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home